Here is a quick snapshot of our upcoming grant cycles as we look ahead to the next fiscal year.
Fast Track Arts Grants
Fast Track Arts grant requests can be submitted any time, all year. There is no application deadline and requests are reviewed monthly.
The Fast Track program has a one-step application and is for Oregon arts organizations with annual expenses between $25,000-$499,999.
Learn more here.
Standard Grants from the Miller Foundation
With the sunsetting of our Operating Support Initiative and the expansion of our Standard Process grants, our Inquiry Form (LOI) is open three times each year for Arts and Education applicants.
- Education: Our Standard Process is for Education applicants with annual expenses over $25,000.
- Arts: Our Standard Process is for Arts applicants with annual expenses over $500,000.
Miller Foundation's Standard Process grants provide multi-year operating support (up to 3 years depending on history of past Miller support) with quick and flexible reporting requirements annually. Learn more here.
3rd Grant Cycle for 2023
- Inquiry Form Opens: September 25
- Inquiry Form Due: October 20
- Invited Application Due: December 8
- Recipients Notified: January 30
Standard Process Grant Cycle Dates for 2024
- Inquiry Form Opens: January 29
- Inquiry Form Due: February 16
- Invited Application Due: April 5
- Recipients Notified: May 29
- Inquiry Form Opens: May 27
- Inquiry Form Due: June 14
- Invited Application Due: August 2
- Recipients Notified: September 25
In 2024, the Miller Foundation will begin providing grants directly to individual artists. Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.